Elizabeth City, NC — Celebrity Waiters are set for the first ever Science of Beer—the Summer Brew Balloo, Thursday, June 7 at 6:30 pm at Montero’s.
The celebrities ready to work for tips—all to benefit Port Discover—are:
- Mayor Joe Peel and First Lady Carolyn Peel
- Buddy and Beverly Madrin
- Val Mitchell and Dawn Cooper Elliott
- Debbie Malenfant and Maureen Donnelly
- Randy Jones, WRVS Personality
- Don Davis and Scott Hinton
- Denauvo Robinson and Phil Donahue
- Tom Huntley and Matt Herring
- Randy Midgett and Tark Pharr
- David Pureza and Rick Pureza
Guests will enjoy a selection of six craft beers, paired with food servings selected by Chef Andy Montero. Science of Beer is made possible thanks to TowneBank, Todd’s Pharmacy, The Rich Company and Montero’s.
Tickets to “The Science of Beer” are $30 per person and seating is limited. Tickets can be purchased at Port Discover at 611 East Main Street, Montero’s Restaurant or on-line at www.portdiscover.org. For more information, contact Port Discover at 252-338-6117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All ticket proceeds will benefit Port Discover: Northeastern North Carolina’s Center for Hands-On Science, Inc., and its mission to enhance the public’s understanding and enjoyment of science through interactive and engaging exhibits, programs, and activities for people of all ages.